HOA News for Members
The Lodge Re-Opening - JUNE 4, 2020
Thank you to all of our members for your patience throughout the various changes we have had to go through due to COVID-19. It's been a while since we've seen you and we miss all of your smiling faces. With that said, we have some exciting news! We have come up with a plan to reopen The Lodge on Thursday - June 4, 2020. If new orders come out between now and then that would restrict our ability to open, we may have to reassess and change our current plan of action. In order to bring about a smooth transition to reopen safely, we have come up with a Phase 1 plan. The Lodge reopening Phase 1 plan is as follows:
Phase 1: The Lodge Facility
. Our new entrance for The Lodge Clubhouse and Pool will be through the Gear Barn. Our friendly staff will be checking members into the facility. Members will need to bring their membership badges with them and will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire and waiver prior to entry for each visit. Please have your form and badges ready as you enter for a smooth check in process. The Lodge will be open with limited access for members' use of indoor and outdoor amenities. Our staff will also be monitoring the facility for capacity during this re-opening phase for the safety of all of our members.
· Residents will be required to screen for temperature prior to entering. Based on the CDC guidelines all members with temperature readings in excess of 100.4 will be asked to leave. If you are sick, please stay home.
· Residents will be required to wear a mask when signing in and must continue to wear a mask in all indoor areas. It is recommended that all residents wear a mask, but it is not required for residents remaining outdoors.
· The Spa and Fitness Center will remain closed at this time.
· New Clubhouse hours of operation will be 10:30 AM-7:00 PM
· New HOA Office Hours will be from 10 AM – 5:00 PM
· Only Riverstone members may use the Lodge, Pool and outdoor areas. No guests allowed.
· No events or gatherings of any kind in groups larger than ten household members.
· Only the Lodge and pool restrooms may be used. Outdoor patio restrooms will be closed.
· Staff will sanitize all high touch areas, including handrails, restroom surfaces, light switches, dispensers, faucets, and doorknobs, frequently.
· Residents are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer, and/or sanitizing wipes to sanitize hands before and after visiting the lodge.
· Residents must bring enough water to last the length of their visit.
· Residents must maintain social distancing.
· No re-entry to any area, all second visits require new check-in.
The Lodge Pool:
· Reservations are not required; the pool and outdoor areas will be used on a first come, first serve basis until capacity has been met.
· Pool hours will be scheduled as follows.
o Block 1 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
o Block 2 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
o Block 3 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
· Arrive 10 minutes before each swim time to fill out necessary forms.
· Please be courteous to your fellow members/our staff and leave at the end of your swim time. If you arrive later than the scheduled block time, you must still leave at the end of that block.
· 72 Members will be allowed to access the pool area during each block. Seating will be made available and pre-arranged. We ask that you not move seating as we have placed the groupings to accommodate social distancing.
· Showers will not be available.
· There will be a 30-minute gap between blocks to allow the staff to clean and maintain areas.
· Please only use the SW pool exit gate located closest to the parking lot when leaving the pool area. The exit will be marked with signage.
The Lodge Indoor & Outdoor Amenities:
· The staff will be available in various areas of the Lodge during business hours. We encourage all Association business to continue by email and phone to limit possible exposure to our staff. We ask that only one person at a time approach the front desk. Please be sure to call ahead before coming in to address Association business. Our phone number is 559-785-1200. We will be accepting in person visits for the following only:
o New Homeowner Registration
o ARC Applications
o Membership Badge Pick Up
· There will be limited capacity of four residents inside the Lodge kitchen. Floor markers will serve as a social distancing reminder. A maximum capacity of six residents inside the sitting/living room area will be allowed. No kitchen food, water, or coffee service will be offered at this time. Weekend pastries are temporarily suspended.
· We ask that each visit be limited to no more than two hours to allow access for all members to use the facility.
· Residents may use the outdoor seating areas. Each seating location will be prearranged to allow for social distancing, and we ask that the seating arrangements not be altered during your visit.
· Barbecue area will be limited to one reservation at a time (two hour time block). Barbecue seating will be reserved by reservations only through our events coordinator.
The Lodge Member Capacities for Phase 1:
- Pool: 66
- Kiddie Pool: 6
- BBQ & North Picnic: 10
- Bar: 8
- Fountain: 6
- Large Fire-pits: 6
- Small Fire-pits: 4
- Olive Grove Picnic: 10
- Amphitheater: 10
- Demo Kitchen: 4
- Community Room: 6
- Lodge Lobby: 1 (For HOA Business Only)
We hope you understand all the rules we put in place are for your safety and the safety of those around us. These rules will be enforced. We thank everyone for their understanding and can't wait to see you back enjoying The Lodge! Until then, take care.